Title: Coaching Salespeople Into Sales Champions
What Top Leaders Do To Win More Sales
Date: Tuesday, January 22, 2012
Time: 10 AM (PST) / 1 PM (EST)
Speaker: Keith Rosen (That’s me ;-)
Target Audience: This webinar is for any CEO, executive, VP, sales manager and every people manager
I’m delivering one of 2 free webinars in all of 2013 and next week’s webinar is one of them! I hope you can join me. The webinar description is below:
Sales training does not develop sales champions. Managers do.
Worried about your retaining your best people? Stressed about hitting your quarterly objectives? Feeling overburdened by underperformers? Wondering how you can develop a more self-motivated, accountable team of sales champions who realize their fullest potential?
What stands in the way to greater performance isn’t something they don’t have but something they don’t get consistently: effective coaching. Unfortunately; most managers don’t deliver consistent, effective coaching simply because the they have never been trained in a proven framework and methodology. Instead, managers act as Chief Problem Solvers and get too involved in fixing their people’s problems; then get frustrated over the dependency they’ve created, rather than empower people to create their own solutions.
If you want to make your salespeople more successful, first make your managers world class coaches – the critical skill and new standard of top sales leaders.
Join Keith Rosen, author of Coaching Salespeople into Sales Champions during this one hour, high impact session so that you can become a more effective coach that boosts sales and productivity, improves performance, collaboration, retention of top talent and most important; trust.
Join this live webinar and learn how to:
- Leverage the right coaching questions that lead to positive behavioral changes, fewer problems and more sales.
- Identify the Coaching Moment to build a high performance team, reduce your workload and make your job easier.
- Relinquish your role as Chief Problem Solver to decrease dependency and foster accountability.
- Avoid the most common coaching mistakes that lead to coaching failure, a weak pipeline and lost sales.
- Tap into individuality by shifting from a data manager to a people manager.
Training develops salespeople. Coaching develops sales champions. Discover your new competitive edge.