Selling Power Features Keith Rosen’s company, Profit Builders on the 2014 Top 20 Sales Training Companies List.
Profit Builders is honored to announce that on June 18, 2014 they were included on the 2014 list of the Top 20 Sales Training Companies that excel in helping sales leaders improve the performance of their sales teams.
The list appears in the July issue of Selling Power magazine, which is now available to subscribers.
At least two considerations about the current state of business-to-business (B2B) selling influenced the selection process for the 2014 Top 20 Sales Training Companies list.
1) B2B buyers start their purchasing journey, not by contacting companies, but by going online to research products, watch demos, and get pricing information. In fact, some B2B sales and marketing experts estimate that 92 percent of B2B buyers begin the purchasing journey by first conducting online research.
2) Buyers tend to trust their peers on social networks more than they trust brands. As buyers move to social media for referrals and feedback, sales organizations are left out of the loop.
According to IDG Connect, 86 percent of B2B IT buyers are currently using social networks as part of their purchasing-decision process. The dual influences of online research and social networks have created various challenges for sales teams.
According to Selling Power publisher and founder Gerhard Gschwandtner, sales training is a vital component in adapting to these changes in buyer behavior. “A great sales-training program continues to be a staple of success for sales organizations,” says Gschwandtner. “Now more than ever, sales leaders must make sure that salespeople are properly prepared to meet the expectations of today’s socially and digitally connected buyer. Our list of the 2014 Top 20 Sales Training Companies serves as a guidepost for sales leaders who are looking for the training program that best fits their needs.”
Each sales-training company featured on this year’s list offers sales organizations the following benefits.
- Provides a consultative experience.
- Quantifies results with metrics.
- Offers customization and post-training support.
- Has a documented track record of ROI and customer satisfaction.
Four main criteria Selling Power considered when selecting the top sales-training companies.
- Depth and breadth of training offered
- Innovative and new offerings (specific training courses or methodology) or delivery methods
- Ability to customize offerings
- Strength of client satisfaction
Selling Power editors say the firms included on the 2014 Top 20 Sales Training Companies list have “demonstrated an excellent awareness of the skills and tools required to succeed and remain competitive in today’s selling environment.”
About Selling Power
Selling Power magazine is the leading periodical for sales managers and sales VPs since 1981. For more information, visit sellingpower.com or call Selling Power headquarters at (540) 752-7000.
About Profit Builders
Sales training doesn’t develop champions. Managers do. Founded by Keith Rosen, pioneer of management coach training and author of the number one, best-selling sales management book Coaching Salespeople into Sales Champions, Profit Builders helps companies create their new competitive edge by transforming managers into world-class coaches. Through their proven sales-coaching methodology and framework, they help salespeople and managers achieve their business objectives faster, increase sales, improve forecast accuracy, turn around underperformers, and develop and retain top talent. As global leaders in coaching and developing high-performance teams, Profit Builders has delivered a measurable return on investment for thousands of top sales organizations on five continents and in more than 50 countries, including 25 percent of Fortune 1000 companies. www.KeithRosen.com | Tel: 516/771-1444 | firstname.lastname@example.org