I Guarantee this New Book Will Help You Close More Sales in a Natural Way – With Permission
My new book, The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Closing the Sale was released February 6, 2007 (and on my oldest daughter’s birthday.)
While I enjoy the levity, fun and rich tactical content that my idiot’s guides bring to an often difficult subject matter or topic that people struggle with, there is the risk of losing some readers because of the title itself. As such they may look at the title, react (Oh, it’s an “Idiot’s Guide, not for me) and move to the next book on the shelf. Do not be misled. The truth is, this book is infused with rich content, strategies, tactical step by step systems and sales coaching that applies to the seasoned veteran, non salesperson and rookie.
As such, for the population of people that may fit into this category; before you have any reaction to the title that might already dismiss this book; consider the source for a moment. (Not too presumptuous?) Don’t let this prevent you from tapping into a ground breaking, permission based selling model that everyone will not only feel super comfortable with but I guarantee you close more sales and make more money doing it. (And isn’t that the point?)
C’mon, I know it, and hopefully you know it, you’re not an idiot. You know your product, industry and deliver your service like a true expert. But to reach your goals, make more money and enjoy more free time, you have to close more sales faster.
List Price: $14.95
Your Price: $10.17 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.
You Save: $4.78 (32%)
Traditional and gimmicky closing techniques are dead. Never be scared or reluctant to ask for the sale again and enjoy the confidence and peace of mind in knowing you have a process that works. The greatest salespeople are not great closers; they are skilled openers of new selling opportunities. Whether you’re a seasoned sales pro or just starting out, tap into my unique, permission based approach to having a selling conversation with your prospects that fits your style of selling rather than having to ‘pitch and close;’ the same system that I coach thousands of salespeople, business owners and managers on each year.
This book gives you the edge over your competition by showing you, step by step, how to get to “Yes” more often by aligning your selling approach with the prospect’s preferred buying process and communication style without any pressure, manipulation or confrontation. You’ll also get exactly what to say in any selling situation as well as the dialogue that the world’s greatest salespeople use to defuse objections, ask for the sale and close the deal. Plus, over 100 case studies, templates and scripts you can use with my powerful process driven selling approach.
Whether you’re a salesperson, business owner, manager or non selling professional looking to brush up on some negotiation and presentation skills, here’s what you’re going to get from this guide:
* The five steps that make your sales presentations objection-proof.
* Questions you’re not asking that turn more prospects into clients.
* A step by step system that improves client retention and boosts referrals.
* Proven closing strategies without sounding like a pushy salesperson.
* Permission based presentations that get the prospect to “Yes!”
* The real reasons for price objections and why dropping your price will lose the sale.
* Three steps to defuse every objection; especially your own.
* Effective negotiation strategies.
I will also coach you step by step on how you can:
* Ask for the sale in a way that suits your style and personality.
* Boost your confidence and self esteem; permanently.
* Align how you sell with how your prospects’ buy.
* Recognize when prospects are ready to buy.
* Have a conversation rather than giving a ‘pitch.’
* Eliminate damaging communication practices.
* Make selling more enjoyable and less stressful.
* Read what’s going through your customers’ mind